Saturday, February 3, 2007

36C - Life in Lingerie

One of my novels is called, 36C. It's the story of a lingerie shop girl's search for the perfect fit.
You can read more about it at:
http://www.diskuspublishing.com/barbaraquinn.html

Here's a short summary:
Tressa Connell dreams of finding the right fellow, of putting her graphics art degree to work, and of traveling to Venice. The reality is that she's stuck in a dead-end job selling lingerie to rail-thin women who prowl the high-end Manhattan boutique where she works. Hounded by a helmet-haired boss, befriended by a troubled Latina makeup artist, and wooed by a Jewish cop, Tressa also dreams she has a giant grandfather clock strapped to her back, a bushel of eggs in her arms, and her mother cracking a Pampers whip over her head.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm amazed, I have to admit. Rarely do I encounter a blog that's equally educative and interesting,
and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head.
The problem is something that too few people are speaking intelligently about.

I am very happy I came across this during my search for something regarding this.


Also visit my web-site :: website ()

Barbara Quinn said...

Thanks for reading and commenting! What a nice surprise to find your note.

Listen to our Podcasts